Welcome back to Writing Prompt Friday! This week’s inspired by the fact that this week’s been so busy I haven’t been eating as much as I should to maintain my good humor or semblance of humanity. Yeah, I’ve gotten hangry a time or two. And I’ve become rather zombie-like upon occasion.
Which leads us to this week’s writing prompt…
Write the introduction to a cookbook titled “Veganism for Zombies”.
Bonus points* if you write it from the perspective of a well-known chef such as Gordon Ramsey.
* Bonus points are valid only for self esteem and bragging rights. Not valid for monetary prizes or any tangible goodie here, with any merchant or anywhere on the planet, real or imagined. Non-transferrable. Never expires.
Want to share your writing prompt result? Share in the comments.
About Writing Prompt Friday
- Every Friday, I offer one writing prompt. It’ll be a phrase, a quote, a “what if” question or an image; whatever I want.
- I’ll make them as original as I can; I apologize in advance if I accidentally post an idea someone else already had.
- You write at least 500 words (if you want).
- You’re welcome to share your story (or not).
- If you do want to share, respond in the comments to the original post.
- Encouragement is encouraged; trolls will be banned, no questions asked.