It’s a snowy, frosty time here in Seattle. A perfect time to start a series here on Rubber Ducky Copywriter.
Welcome to my first Writing Prompt Friday.
One of my goals in life is to help other writers write because we’re writers and that’s what we do but sometimes we need a little spark or push in a different direction because we’re stuck or bored or whatever decides to plague us at any given moment. Personally, I think my inner hamster Hortense decides she needs a break and a cosmo every so often.
Hence Writing Prompt Friday. Ready? Here’s your prompt.
You suspect a pigeon is stalking you.
How do you find out for sure?
Here’s how the series works (so far):
- Every Friday, I’ll offer one writing prompt. It’ll be a phrase, a quote, a “what if” question or an image; basically, whatever I want.
Note: I’ll make them as original as I can; I apologize in advance if I accidentally post an idea someone else already had.
- You write at least 500 words (if you want).
- You’re welcome to share your story or not.
- If you do want to share, respond in the comments to the original post.
- Encouragement is encouraged; trolls will be banned, no questions asked.
This is a test. If you like it, let me know. If not, I’ll phase it out or change it up.
Intrigued? Have questions? Know which particular kind of prompts work best for you? Let me know in the comments. Yours, Ducky